AIC (Annual Inspection Certification) Information
**We are pleased to announce the city will be making upgrades to the AIC system effective August 22, 2016. For the convenience of our customers, we have scheduled the system upgrade during weekend hours on August 19-21, 2016. The system upgrade includes key enhancements that allow AIC participants to have quarterly due dates and multiple owners for conveyance devices at subject properties.
The system improvements for the AIC elevator program are the direct result of feedback from current program participants. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we implement this system upgrade that will provide for more timely and efficient system use.**
Listed below are are materials related to the Annual Inspection Certification (AIC) program.
Please note that the deadline for the AIC program is December 31st of each year. Any building that does not meet this deadline will be in violation and will be referred to Administrative Hearings.
If you have specific questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- List of Illinois Licensed Inspection Companies
- Elevators -Installation, Alteration, and Repair Permit Requirements
- AIC Program Summary
- AIC Instructions for Inspection Company
- AIC Instructions for Account Holder
- AIC Rules and Regulations
- In addition, there is an online reporting system called the the Certified Elevator Inspection Portal. To log in to create, (or sign in to an existing account) to manage your AIC account, click on the button below.
Link to Elevators Page