Subject Matter Index Information
Subject Matter Index Volume 2
Subject Matter Index Volume 1
For more information about the Subject Matter Index and Commission case law, click on the link below:
Decisions and Precedents in Discrimination Cases
Tips for using the Subject Matter Index online:
- First use the Table of Topics and Subtopics at the beginning of Volume 2 to find the subjects you are researching.
- In Volume 2, you can then move to the page number for the topic of interest to you, to see the citations and short descriptions of decisions related to that topic.
- For complete research, you should also review the listings of earlier (pre-2000) decisions for your topic or subtopic in Volume 1. For example, the leading cases may be cited in Volume 1.
- Because there is no Table of Topics and Subtopics in this interim website version of Volume 1, you will need to move through Volume 1 to find the topic you want.
- When downloading or printing Volume 1 or Volume 2, keep in mind that these are large documents, currently 226 pages for Volume 1 and 308 pages for Volume 2. Make sure your computer has sufficient capacity to perform these operations.
- We recommend printing each volume double-sided and 3-hole punched if your printer supports these features, then placing your printed volume/s in a ring binder for future reference.
- Introductory material at the beginning of each volume provides additional information.