Chicago Bike Week
June 12-19, 2015
As part of Bike Chicago 2015, Chicago Bike Week is week-long celebration of cycling that culminates at the Bike to Work Rally; a high-octane gathering of thousands of bike enthusiasts in the heart of downtown Chicago’s Daley Plaza. The Rally features complimentary breakfast for bicyclists, complimentary bike valet and organizations and businesses offering a range of information and services for the biking community.
2014 programs included:
- Cycle Palooza - free, outdoor spin classes (complete with DJ!) in front of Chicago’s beloved “Bean” (Cloud Gate) at Millennium Park
- Divvy Style Pop-Up Shops – a collaboration of Divvy and bike fashion featuring pop-up shops for men and women frm some of Chicago’s very own designers and boutiques.
- Feature film “Rushmore” shown on Millennium Park’s new big screen
- Free 2-hour bike tour of Chicago’s Near North Side
- Bike to Work Rally – centrally located at Daley Plaza, this bike celebration featured a free bike valet, event t- shirt, breakfast for cyclists and live music.
- Chicago Bike Week receives extensive media coverage through a number of major media outlets and is an ideal sponsorship opportunity for companies looking to connect their brand with healthy, active and sustainable initiatives.
3,000 participants at Bike to Work Rally
5,000 participants (cumulative Chicago Bike Week)
Chicago Bike Week Web & Social Mudia (as of October 2013)
bikechicago.us = 175,404 hits
Facebook = 2,303 subscribers
Twitter = N/A
DCASE Web & Social Media (as of October 2013)
cityofchicago.org/dcase = 1,859,622 hits
E-Newsletter = 81,854 subscribers
DCASE = 6,351
Millennium Park = 86,691
Chicago Cultural Center = 36,318
DCASE = 5,391
Millennium Park = 9,337
Chicago Cultural Center = 5,067
Demographics Highlights of Attendees
This event appeals to all ages, ethnic and economic levels. Bike to Work Rally’s Daley Plaza location attracts central business professionals and a variety of programming helps to target certain demographics.
Goose Island Beer Company, 93 XRT, LifeTime Total Fitness, Chase, Fox Sports Net, NBC 5 and 7-11
- Presenting - $30,000 (+ event T-shirts)
- Participating - $7,500
- Space Only - $5,000
- Media - $20,000 (trade value)
Corporate Sponsorship Department
See more Partnership Opportunities