Chicago Cultural Center Building Tours
Chicago Cultural Center > Plan Your Visit > Tours
(click on image to enlarge)
Gaze at the world's largest Tiffany stained-glass dome, as well as beautifully ornate multi-colored mosaics, marble and molding during guided architectural tours of the Chicago Cultural Center.
Public Group Tours:
- Tours are presented Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 1:15 pm.
- Tours meet in the Randolph Street lobby.
- The group will be limited to the first twenty people.
- To schedule tours for groups of ten or more at other times, contact Anna Marie Gazzi at 312.744.7917.
Private Group Tours:
- Trained docents will conduct free, prearranged private tours for adult groups on Mondays though Fridays, 9 am-3 pm.
- Private tours are not available during weekends.
- Private tours are designed for adults and teenagers 13 years and over.
- Group sizes are limited, call for details.
- Reservations must be made at least one week in advance of the scheduled date by calling 312.744.7917.
- Private tours begin at the Chicago Cultural Center Information Desk in the Randolph Street lobby.
All self-guided group tours must check in with security upon entry.
click on image to enlarge
Weekly: Every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
Building Tour Hours:
Public Group Tours are presented Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 1:15 pm. Tours are 45-60 minutes long.
Chicago Cultural Center Hours:
Monday–Thursday, 9 am–7 pm;
Friday, 9 am–6 pm;
Saturday, 9 am–6 pm;
Sunday, 10 am–6 pm.
Chicago Cultural Center
Randolph Street lobby
78 E. Washington St.
Chicago, IL 60602
The following services are available:
- Wheelchair loans, see information desk for availability
- Wheelchair accessible entrance, 77 E. Randolph St.
- Wheelchair accessible restroom facilities
- TTY: 312.744.2947
For travel information, visit www.transitchicago.com