DCASE Theater and Dance Program Application Procedures
- Dates: January-December 2016
- Location: The Storefront Theater, Jay Pritzker Pavilion in Millennium Park, Chicago Cultural Center Dance Studio and other locations.
- Genres: Theater, Dance, Performance
- Submissions Accepted: February 6-March 16, 2015
Application will close at 5pm CST on March 16, 2015. There will be no exceptions and no extensions.
The presentation of your work must occur between January 2016 and December 2016.
- Your organization must be a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Illinois for at least 12 months prior to applying (must have been incorporated as of March 16, 2014).
- Your organization must be a resident company in the City of Chicago with a valid street address (not P.O. Box).
- Your organization must work within the following disciplines: Theater, Dance, Performance.
- You cannot owe any outstanding debts to the City of Chicago. Any outstanding debt must be paid before space requests will be fulfilled.
- The presentation of your work must occur between January 2016 and December 2016.
- Your organization may chosen to be presented through the DCASE Theater and Dance Program no more than 2 years in a row.
- This application is only for world premiere, new work. We will not accept applications for re-mounts, rep work, or Chicago premiers. We are currently focusing on bolstering our local creative performing arts organizations through the support of risky, challenging, un-tested work. If you have any questions about whether your project is eligible, please contact email@example.com
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in applying, please find the application here.
See other Festival applications