DCASE Theater and Dance Program Application Procedures
- Dates: September 2014-August 2015
- Location: The Storefront Theater, Jay Pritzker Pavilion in Millennium Park, Chicago Cultural Center Dance Studio and other locations.
- Genres: Theater, Dance, Performance
- Submissions Accepted: January 15-March 17, 2014
Application will close at 5pm CST on March 17, 2014. There will be no exceptions and no extensions.
- Your organization must be a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Illinois for at least 12 months prior to applying (must have been incorporated as of March 17, 2013).
- Your organization must be a resident company in the City of Chicago with a valid street address (not P.O. Box).
- Your organization must work within the following disciplines: Theater, Dance, Performance.
- You cannot owe any outstanding debts to the City of Chicago. Any outstanding debt must be paid before space requests will be fulfilled.
- You must apply for the presentation of Chicago premieres only. Preference will be given to those seeking to present a world premiere.
- The presentation of your work must occur between September 2014 and August 2015.
- Your organization may chosen to be presented through the DCASE Theater and Dance Program no more than 2 years in a row.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in applying, please find the application here.
See other Festival applications