Chicago Jazz Festival Schedule - Saturday, August 30, 2014
Chicago Jazz Festival > Chicago Jazz Festival Schedule - August 30
The complete Chicago Jazz Festival schedule for Saturday, August 30 is listed below.
Admission is FREE.
(schedule is subject to change)
201 E. Randolph St.
Von Freeman Pavilion (South Promenade)
- 12 Noon–12:55pm - Clif Wallace Quintet
- 1:10–2:05pm - John Campbell Trio featuring Kelly Sill and Joel Spencer
- 2:20–3:15pm - John Wojciechowski Quartet
- 3:30–4:30pm - Corey Wilkes Quintet
Jazz and Heritage Pavilion (North Promenade)
- 12:30–1:30pm - Laurenzi/Ernst/Green
- 2–3pm - Chicago Underground Duo
- 3:30–4:30pm - Kurt Rosenwinkel
Jay Pritzker Pavilion
- 5–5:50pm - Ari Brown Quintet
- 7:10–8:10pm - Tom Harrell Colors of a Dream
- 8:30–9:30pm - Dave Holland, Kevin Eubanks, Craig Taborn and Eric Harland: PRISM