Chicago Jazz Festival Schedule - Sunday, August 31, 2014
Chicago Jazz Festival > Chicago Jazz Festival Schedule - August 31
The complete Chicago Jazz Festival schedule for Sunday, August 31 is listed below.
Admission is FREE.
(schedule is subject to change)
201 E. Randolph St.
Von Freeman Pavilion (South Promenade)
- 12 Noon–12:55pm - Neal Alger's Blue Note
- 1:10–2:05pm - Tammy McCann Quintet
- 2:20–3:15pm - Dennis Luxion + Michael Raynor Quartet
- 3:30–4:30pm - Chicago Yestet
Jazz and Heritage Pavilion (North Promenade)
- 12:30–1:30pm - Tomeka Reid Quartet
- 2–3pm - Sun Rooms
- 3:30–4:30pm - Tootie Heath Trio
Jay Pritzker Pavilion
- 5–5:50pm - Bobby Broom Trio
- 6–6:55pm - Miguel Zenon Quartet
- 7:10–8:10pm - Cécile McLorin Salvant
- 8:30–9:30pm - Sun Ra Arkestra