Chicago Jazz Festival Schedule - Sunday, August 31, 2014
Chicago Jazz Festival > Chicago Jazz Festival Schedule - August 31
The complete Chicago Jazz Festival schedule for Sunday, August 31 is listed below.
Admission is FREE.
(schedule is subject to change)
201 E. Randolph St.
Chicago Community Trust Young Jazz Lions Stage (Harris Theater Rooftop)
- 11:30am–12 Noon - Chi Arts Jazz Combo, directed by Caitlin Hickey
- 12:15–12:45pm - Jazz Links Youth Ensemble directed by Mark Coulter, Carlos Ayento, Madeleine Mollinedo
- 1–1:40pm - St. Charles North Jazz Ensemble, directed by John Wojciechowski
- 1:55–2:35pm - Maria Saucedo Scholastic Academy Jazz Ensemble, directed by Carlos Ayento
- 2:50–3:30pm - University of Illinois at Chicago Jazz Ensemble, directed by Andy Baker
- 3:45–4:25pm - Noteworthy Teachers Ensemble, directed by Chip Gdalman
Von Freeman Pavilion (South Promenade)
Jazz and Heritage Pavilion (North Promenade)
Jay Pritzker Pavilion