Chicago Cultural Center > Monthly Schedule > DCASE Music > Chamber Mondays
Chamber Mondays explore a rich diversity of chamber music, featuring Chicago’s most talented classical, jazz, and ethnic music instrumentalists and vocalists, year round on Mondays at 12:15pm.
- Oct. 20: Marquis Hill Trio, jazz
- Oct. 27: Musicians Club of Women Award Winners in Concert Series featuring Olga Rikova Ridgeway, piano
- Nov. 3: Chicago Chamber Musicians Ensemble: Rami Solomanov (viola), Larry Combs (clarinet), Gail Williams (horn), Andrea Swan (piano)
- Nov. 10: Tomeka Reid, cello
- Nov. 17: Latino Music Festival: Ondas Ensemble
- Nov. 24: Musicians Club of Women Award Winners in Concert Series featuring Mira Luxion (cello), Kristina Nyberg (piano)
- Dec. 1: Chicago Chamber Musicians Ensemble: Michael Henoch (oboe), Dennis Michel (bassoon), Kay Kim (piano)
- Dec. 8: Crossing Borders - Beyond The Headlines: Music in Haiti
- Dec. 15: Seth Boustead
- Dec. 22: Musicians Club of Women Award Winners in Concert Series featuring Sherry Kim, piano
Chicago Cultural Center, Preston Bradley Hall, 3rd Floor South
78 E. Washington St.
Chicago, IL 60602
The following services are available for persons with disabilities:
- Accessible entrance, 77 E. Randolph St.
- Accessible restroom facilities
- Wheelchair loans, see information desk for availability
- ASL interpreters are provided with 72 hours notice
- Assisted Listening Devices available for public event
El: Pink, Orange, Green, Brown, Purple to Randolph; Blue to Washington; Red to Lake.
Bus: 3, 4, 6, 10, 14, 26, 143, 144, 146, 147, 151, 157.
Metra and South Shore to Millennium Station.
For more travel information, visit www.transitchicago.com