Fashion Focus Chicago
DCASE Homepage > Fashion Focus Chicago
(click on images to enlarge)
Are you a fashion business in Chicago? Tell us who and where you are in the Fashion Business Survey:
Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events' Fashion Focus CHICago program is conducting a brief survey to better understand the current industry and the "who" and "where" of fashion professionals currently working in Chicago. This information will also assist in planning for CHICago Fashion Week this fall. Thank you for your participation!
About Fashion Focus Chicago
The City of Chicago’s Fashion Program is supported by the Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events and partners with the Mayor’s Fashion Council, other City agencies, and the fashion community to:
- highlight the vibrancy and sustainability of the Chicago fashion industry and the business of fashion
- provide resources and facilitate opportunities for fashion professionals through advocacy, education and industry data collection and distribution
- strive to establish Chicago as a fashion destination and elevate the brand of fashion in Chicago
- partner and advise sister City agencies and industry organizations to work together to overcome challenges
- appoint, guide and direct the Mayor’s Fashion Council and its committees
- develop and execute Fashion Focus Chicago program initiatives each year and assure that they are aligned with the Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events Cultural Plan for the City of Chicago. These programs include Fashion Focus CHICago Fashion Week, Annual Sidewalk Sale & Runway, and fashion education programming at events such as Creative Chicago Expo.
The nine-day event will feature a shopping and runway events with fashion businesses downtown and in various neighborhoods.
View photos from the 2014 Fashion Focus: Chicago’s Fashion Week.
Helpful list of fashion links.
Fashion Focus CHICago media credential instructions.