5760 S. Lafayette Ave.: A designated Chicago Landmark, the John Raber House was built in 1870 and is one of the city's few remaining, pre-fire residences. It is one of the last surviving examples in the Washington Park community of a large country estate. The wooden cupola, which caps the tall brick structure, has served for 140 years as one of the area's most prominent features. Plans to build an adjacent park are in progress.
1700 W. 95th St.: Located on a corner lot on 95th Street in Beverly, this firehouse is 2-stories tall and is clad with orange brick and gray limstone. The side entrance has a copper detailed canopy and the parapet has a decorative limestone panel of the "Y" symbol, representing the three branches of the Chicago River. The lot includes a rear surface parking lot (approx. 18 spaces).
2105-25 W. 95th St.: The former Beverly Branch Library contains two separate buildings and parking for approximately 25 automobiles. The larger building, with 8,200 square feet, contains several open areas,bathrooms, small offices, an unfinished two-car garage, elevator and basement. The smaller building, with nearly 2,770 square feet, contains offices, a kitchen, washrooms and basement. Bids are due Aug. 3rd, 2012.
601-627 E. 108th: Constructed in the mid-1890s, this firehouse is 2-stories tall and has a distinctive tower used to dry fire hoses. The firehouse is located in the northern portion of the Pullman landmark district, the first planned industrial town in the country of which all of the buildings were designed by Solon S. Beman.