Join the City's Digital Excellence Initiative
Residents, businesses, non-profit organizations, community-based organizations, educational institutions, and foundations and funders can help Chicago work towards achieving digital excellence.
Interested parties can email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how they can get involved in the initiative.
The following list presents some examples of what you and your business or organization can do to help bridge the digital divide in Chicago.
- Preserve the environment and help a family in need by donating your old computer to a refurbisher or recycler.
- Share your technical skills by teaching a class at a local community organization through One Good Deed Chicago.
- Help provide more technology access for underserved residents by donating to a nonprofit community technology center.
- Become a partner in the program.
- Create new knowledge about digital excellence by undertaking research about technology access and use in Chicago.
- Increase access to technology in your community by promoting or building a local community technology center.
Foundations and Funders