October 16, 2012
Open Enrollment for 2013
Starts Monday, November 5, 2012
The City of Chicago annual Medical/Dental & Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Open Enrollment Period for all eligible employees starts Monday, November 5, 2012 and continues until 11:59 pm on Friday November 23, 2012. All changes you make will be effective January 1, 2013.
During this enrollment, you will have a chance to:
- Change your medical and/or dental plan.
- Enroll for coverage, if you do not have coverage now.
- Enroll your eligible dependents for coverage (up to their 26th birthday), if they aren’t covered now.
- Cancel coverage for yourself or your dependents.
- Combine coverage if you and your spouse are both eligible City of Chicago employees and enrolled in the same medical plan.
- Enroll online or Re-enroll online in the PayFlex health plan.
For Online 2013 Open Enrollment