Use our online system to pay your Utility bill now.
The City of Chicago offers a variety of payment options to help make paying your bill more convenient.
Questions? Please call 312.744.4426
How to Pay:
You can pay online, by phone, by mail, at an EZ Pay Station, in-person at a City Payment Site or at your local currency exchange.
- By Phone: Please call 312.744.4426 and follow the simple instructions.
- Mail: When paying by mail payment should be addressed to:
City of Chicago-Department of Finance
P.O. Box 6330
Chicago, IL 60680-6330
- City Hall: 121 N. LaSalle, Room 107A
(Hours) 8 am to 5 pm Monday thru Friday.
- Southwest Side: 4770 S. Kedzie
- South Side: 2006 E. 95th St.
- North Side: 2550 W. Addison St.
(Hours) 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 pm (Monday thru Friday)
- Loop - 400 W. Superior St.
(Hours) 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Monday thru Friday) and 8:30 am - 3:30 pm (Saturday)
Forms of Payment
Debit cards must have Visa or MasterCard logo.
- Online: Electronic check and major credit/debit cards.
- Phone: 312.744.4H2O (312.744.4426) - Payment forms: Check, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover and debit card.
- Mail in: Check, cashier's check, and money orders.
- Currency Exchanges.
Visit the Department of Water Management for additional information regarding water services in Chicago.