The mission of the 311 City Services Call Center is to:
- Serve as the point of entry for residents, business owners and visitors that need easy access to information regarding City programs, services and events.
- Record and efficiently document all requests for non-emergency City services within the Customer Service Request System and forward them to the proper governmental and non-governmental agencies.
- Assist City departments, governmental and non-governmental agencies deliver improved customer service and manage resources more efficiently.
- Monitor and provide consistent, essential performance management reports and analysis of City services delivery.
- Direct requests for non-emergency police reports to the Alternate Response Section (ARS).
- Serve as the back-up facility for 911.