Navy Pier Kiosk License
A Navy Pier Kiosk License is required for businesses located at Navy Pier engaged in sales of merchandise or food on indoor and/or outdoor kiosks/pushcarts/arcade stall, which are stationary and in the designated space as per the business license applicant's Navy Pier License (Lease) Agreement.
Application License Fees and Terms
- Navy Pier Kiosk - Non-Food (Retail Sales of General Merchandise and Non-Perishable Food from a Kiosk/Pushcart/Arcade Stall); $125 per kiosk/pushcart/arcade stall; 1 year term
- Navy Pier Kiosk - Food (Retail Sales of Food from a Kiosk/Pushcart/Arcade Stall); $125 per kiosk/pushcart/arcade stall; 1 year term
- A signed copy of the Navy Pier License (Lease) Agreement
- Business legal entity registration documents
- If applicable: Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN); State of Illinois File Number; Illinois Department of Revenue (IDOR) Account ID
- Navy Pier Kiosk - Food license applicants must provide proof of a valid City of Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH) Food Service Manager Certificate; Certification courses are available at City Colleges of Chicago or Illinois Restaurant Association
- Any City debt must be resolved prior to the issuance of any business license
Navy Pier Kiosk - Food license applicants must pass a City of Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH) onsite inspection, at Navy Pier, as part of the business license application process.
- Apply in-person at the City of Chicago Department of Business Affairs & Consumer Protection, Small Business Center
- 121 N. LaSalle St., City Hall, Rm. 800, Chicago, IL; from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm; Monday through Friday
- Schedule an Appointment with a Business Consultant
- For additional assistance, please contact our Call Center at 312.74.GOBIZ (744.6249)