City Service
City Services


See the Building forms most frequently requested

The following are forms often requested by the Department of Buildings:

  • Multiple Dwelling Registration - Pursuant to Chapter 13-10 of the Municipal Code of Chicago, any building containing  four (4) or more family units or sleeping accommodations for ten (10) or more, must register with the Department of Buildings by February 1st of each year.  Please send to 121 N. LaSalle, Rm 900, Chicago, IL  60602. 
  • Notice of Public Concern  - Anyone wishing to convey their concern about a particular case may fill-out a Notice of Public Concern form. Please mail to the Dept. of Administrative Hearings, 400 West Superior St., Chicago, IL 60610.  

Department Main Office