City Service
Service Facts


People We Serve:

Programs & Initiatives:

City Services


Sign Permit Application

Sign Permit Applicants: In preparation for a new Sign Permit Application and in lieu of the “Department of Zoning and Land Use Planning – Sign Site Plan” form you must complete and submit the interim Sign Permit Application along with the online Sign Permit Application.
1.    First, you must fill out the Sign Permit Application on-line and pay the zoning fee as usual.
2.    Next, you must print out the interim sign application and fill it out by-hand.
3.    Then, you must submit both forms to the Department of Buildings for review.

Department Main Office