City Service
City Services


Temporary Animal Exhibition Permits

Effective January 1, 2013, all Animal Exhibitions, 30 days or less, will no longer require an Animal Care License issued by Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection.  Instead, Temporary Animal Exhibitions will require a permit issued by the Chicago Commission on Animal Care and Control (CACC).

Click on the links below for more information on how and where to apply:

Department Main Office

Animal Care and Control