Alley Pothole

Use this service type to report an alley pothole (usually irregular in shape) in the surface of the alley. A location description and address is required in order to process this request. If you need to report a utility cut (usually a square cut for water or sewer repairs) or a sinkhole (usually a dip in the pavement or a void), please call 311 directly.

 Service Facts