Taste of Chicago > Plan Your Visit
Each Taste of Chicago booth has an accessible counter.
Where is the transportation drop off and pick up located? For Paratransit and vehicles transporting people with disabilities, the location is at the southeast corner of Monroe and Columbus.
Where can I park? Parking for the public at Taste of Chicago is located at the Millennium Garage; entrance is on Columbus.
What materials are provided to people with disabilities who come to the Taste of Chicago?
Entrance into the festival is FREE admission.
Lawn seating in Butler Field is FREE.
Food and beverage tickets are sold in strips of 14 tickets for $10 (includes $3 charge for Taste amenities). Ticket sales end at 8:30pm.
Smaller "Taste of Portions" are available at each food vendor and are between 1-6 tickets.
Food and beverage ticket strips will be available for purchase at the festival.
Beverage tents are located throughout the event and feature Pepsi soft drinks, Anheuser-Busch beers and specialty drinks plus wines.
Medical attention is available at the First Aid Trailer located south of Congress and west of Columbus.
Plan to stay overnight, visit Choose Chicago to book a hotel room.
1. What items are prohibited from being brought onto festival grounds?
Failure to comply with the above may result in entry being denied. All containers will be subject to search. Bicycles may not be ridden on festival grounds.
2. Can I bring a folding chair and blanket into the festival? Yes, but folding chairs are not allowed in the seating area of the Petrillo Music Shell.
3. Can I leave during a concert at the Petrillo Music Shell to use the restrooms and then return to the concert?
Yes, restrooms are provided in the area the concerts take place.
4. Can I bring a tent into the festival? Personal tents and canopies are NOT allowed at any lakefront event.
5. Can I bring my dog with me into the festival? No. For your dog's protection and for the public's safety, all dogs (except service animals) are restricted from the festivals and you will be asked to leave the festival with your dog. (This policy is supported by the Anti-Cruelty Society.)
6. Is there an admission fee to get into the festival grounds? No.
The following streets will be closed during the Taste of Chicago through Monday, July 10 at 4pm:
Bike parking is available on the perimeter of Grant and Millennium Parks. Visit the Chicago Bicycle Program for maps, safety, and other information.
Information on Chicago's Visitor Information Centers .