City Service
City Services


2FM Right of Entry

Requests for Right of Entry (ROE) to a city-owned property require the submission of the following information, documentation and form filled out completely. Incomplete forms, failure to submit and/or supply the proper information will delay the process.

Please provide the information in the Right of Entry Request, a completed Economic Disclosure Statement and Affidavit (EDS) Form and a Certificate of Insurance.

E-mail these items to


Contact Information:

Stephen Stults, Assistant Commissioner


Department Main Office

Fleet and Facility Management