The Banner/C2 Program is responsible for the financial and technical oversight, project management/development and vendor management of the following applications:
- Banner Customer Information System
- Certification and Compliance Diversity Management System also known as (C2).
The Banner Customer Information System:
- Provides comprehensive customer accounting facilities for the City’s water and sewer services.
- Maintains records of customers, premises, services, accounts, meter readings, and inventory.
- Provides the means to record and bill for services in a cost effective, efficient, and manageable way.
- The Banner application is used primarily by the Department of Water Management and the Department of Finance.
Certification & Compliance System (C2)
The C2 System is a web-based tool that provides:
- Enhanced Minority, Women, and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (MWDBE) Directory with key-word search
- Online tracking of MWDBE Goal Attainment
- Online verification of MWDBE payments
- Flexible reporting capabilities for staff
- The C2 Diversity Management System is used primarily by the Department of Procurement Services and City contractors.