City Service
City Services


Dead Animal Pick Up, Rodent Control

Any animal carcass found on the public way will be removed by the Department of Streets and Sanitation's Bureau of Rodent Control.  Reports of dead animals should be made to city's request line at 3-1-1 or click on the button below to request a service.

Department Main Office

Streets and Sanitation (DSS)