City Service Search Results

Online Service Online Service
showing 11-20 of about 286 results
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

Life Safety Ordinance

Life Safety Ordinance in detail.


(Online Service) Business License Renewal

Business License Renewal

Renew your business license online.



Valet Parking Operator Business License

All Valet Parking Operator business license applications and communications will now be processed at the Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection’s “Small Business Center” located at City Hall, 121 N. LaSalle Street, Room 800. Valet Parking Operator Licenses will no longer be accepted, transacted or processed at 2350 W Ogden.



Water Taxis/Tour Boats - Commercial Passenger Vessels

"Commercial Passenger Vessel" is any boat that carries passengers for hire including but not limited to a water taxi, tour boat, charter boat cruise, dinner, excursion, ferry, harbor tender, fishing or diving boats. The license is issued at the Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection office located at 2350 W. Ogden Avenue, 1st floor.



Venue Licensing Toolkit

The Venue Licensing Toolkit is a new resource for entrepreneurs and organizations interested in presenting music, theater or other entertainment at permanent venues such as cultural centers, theaters, clubs, bars, or movie theaters.



Affordable Requirements Ordinance

The City of Chicago's Affordable Requirements Ordinance requires residential developments that receive city financial assistance or involve city-owned land to provide a percentage of units at affordable prices.



Pharmaceutical Representative License

Beginning July 1, 2017, pharmaceutical representatives who market or promote pharmaceuticals within the City of Chicago for more than fifteen (15) calendar days per year are required to obtain a license.



Subcontractor Payment Certification Requirements

In March 2004, the Chicago City Council passed an ordinance requiring the City to report payments to subcontractors and suppliers on the City 's website. This ordinance applies to all City-funded, construction-related contracts awarded after June 28, 2004.



New Federal Requirements for Crib Standards

Beginning June 28, 2011 all cribs sold in the United States must meet new federal requirements for overall crib safety.



Building and License Enforcement


Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

Refine Search

Tip: Not getting the results you expected? Try narrowing your search options below.

Online Services Only