City Services Page Banner

Refine Search

Tip: Not getting the results you expected? Try narrowing your search options below.

Online Services Only

City Service Search Results

Online Service Online Service
showing 31-40 of about 271 results
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

Liquor License Restrictions and Special Regulations

Liquor License Restrictions and Special Regulations



Burned and Inoperable Automobile Interview Requirements



Ambulance License

An Ambulance license is required for any specially designed and equipped motor vehicle operated for the purpose of transporting and offering life support services to patients.



Crane Operator License

A new Crane Ordinance, passed by the Chicago City Council in November 2013, will be fully effective March 1, 2016.




ABC's of BACP - Learn about the Dept. of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection, the various industries we regulate, consumer protection services we provide, licenses we issue, and MORE!



Horse Drawn Carriages

A Horse Drawn Carriage License is required for carriages or any device where a person is or may be transported or drawn upon the public way, designed to be or capable of being driven by a horse.



Bicycle Messenger License

A Bicycle Messenger Service License is required for companies that operate bicycle messenger services in the City of Chicago Central Business District. The license is issued at the Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection office located at 2350 W. Ogden Avenue, First Floor.



Public Chauffeur Information

Information pertaining to public chauffeurs in Chicago.



Environmental Safety & Consumer Affairs FAQs



Electrical Inspections


Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next